10 déc. 2008

This is Maryse

Ex teacher in a primary school, ex sixties fanatic, still English lover, new music learner ( not easy ... ) I live in South of France, in the middle of a green country ( or grey during winter) exactly at the confluence of two rivers.

I recently discovered the website ePals.com. There I met some people from all over the world. One of them is an American teaching French near San Francisco and having lived one year in Montélimar. That is what gave me the idea to create a space where we could know each other and share some moments talking - English and French - .
So let's enjoy asking questions and chatting freely.

I hope that Guy's students ( nous leur parlerons français bien volontiers ) , and Claire's ones visit us very soon. And Edwina, too, and Terence may be, and Melissanne, and Mareva ... I must send invitations I think !

I wait for you !

1 commentaire:

Maryse a dit…

Tout message de présentation, en français ou en anglais, "pour de vrai" ou "pour de faux" , sérieux ou farceur, long ou bref, d'écrivain confirmé ou de débutant maladroit, sera le bienvenu.
Qui commencera ?
Just let's do it !!