6 déc. 2008

Welcome, Dreamcatcher

Oh My God !!!! You're absolutely the very BEST, Dreamcatcher !

Your coming here is the perfect present I could expect.

Thanks a lot !

I'm out of breathe in front of your pages !

I wish I had as much knowledge as you about what we can do in a Blog.

Just this afternoon, while working in my garden, I was thinking how miserable is the beginning of my Blog. I was telling to me : " I must go on R..'s Blog with my eyes and my brain wide open and I must look at everything in it and try to understand how every part works. If I can't do mine better, I'll have to cancel it and learn till I 'm able to do something presentable."

Finding your active and beautiful participation, I understand that it is precisely WITH visits of people like you that I'll learn.

So on the opposite of what I thought this afternoon, I decide to invite right now more people, without waiting a better presentation. Some people will help it -like you- With some other, we'll learn together.

I'll go anyway on your "Au delà des rêves" more and more. Learning and having pleasure.

Don't put away John Lennon's song ! It suits so good with my project.

Again : thanks a lot.

Aucun commentaire: